Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reaching out

So, we all that have special someone that we miss when we're long distances away. For me, it's my mom. She's my rock and my inspiration, and I down right miss her a ton. I want to her to come and visit me in Peru, but with this economy and her lack of a sustainable income due to medical bills, etc. she's set up a page on GO FUND ME to raise money for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Peru to visit her one and only child, me.


I can't say how much this would mean to me for her to come here around October, 2014. She's never been outside the US and I want to share with her my Peru. I want her to know what she has helped me achieve, being a Peace Corps volunteer. Below is the link. If you could donate $10, that would be super amazing. It's been 7 months since I've seen her, and it'll be a year and a half by the time if she comes in October, 2014. She's a blessing in my life and I want to share this experience with her.

Again, thanks to everyone who reads this blog and keeps up with me and my journey. Couldn't do it without you all.


Milllllllllllion gracias,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment